WHO ARE WE?
PEG, LLC is in its twenty-fifth year being a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States.
As a leader in Home Energy Ratings, a winner of multiple Energy Star Awards, and a standout in the construction industry, PEG has provided Home Energy Ratings for over 170,000 homes. We strive to continually improve building energy efficiency and therefore, the quality of homes and life in the communities that we service.
Please visit our website at www.pegenv.com to learn more about PEG!
WHO ARE YOU?
Be an integral part of the PEG Corporate Accounting Team and assist with various day-to-day accounting functions.
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy while working with large amounts of numerical data, handling multiple tasks with deadlines, and providing transparent and complete reports to management.
This position is located in our main office in Fairfax, VA.
- Prepares invoices for entry into QuickBooks (approx. 400-600 weekly)
- Creates itemized statements, bills, invoices, and other necessary billing documents, which may require calculation of credit terms
- Gathers pertinent information to create invoices
- Ensures billing and receivables are correctly processed in a timely manner using QuickBooks
- Addresses and corrects any discrepancies in account portfolios, invoices, or billing.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information and preparing outstanding customer and vendor reports.
- Support Billing team to enter vendor payment terms to match the due dates with the payment cycle.
- Work in Excel to maintain spreadsheets and track billing status/progress
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- 1 year of experience in high volume invoice/billing using QuickBooks in a professional setting is required
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Rewards and Benefits
PEG LLC offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Benefits include: • 20 Annual Paid Days Off (12 Days of PTO, Birthday PTO, & 7 Company Paid Holidays) • Company Sponsored Medical Insurance that includes a contribution of up to 50% off the monthly premium • Dental & Vision Insurance • 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to a 4% company match vested immediately • Basic Life & Supplemental Life • Short-Term & Long-Term Disability • Accident & Pet Insurance • Corporate Sponsored Events • Paid Professional Development & Salary Incentives through Learning/Certification Opportunities •
PEG LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
PEG, LLCFairfax, VA
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.