POSITION: Customer Service/Accounts Receivable Representative
REPORTS TO: Director, Customer Service
JOB SUMMARY and KEY OBJECTIVES
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Responsible for handling the daily activities of systematic cash application from the lockbox, ACH and EDI payments.
- Assure that daily invoicing is done timely and accurately
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION and EDUCATION
- High School education or equivalent; some college courses is a plus
- Five to seven years of experience within the Food Industry, preferably manufacturing environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and maintain positive relationships with all customers and all levels of management.
- Must have Excellent Phone and listening skills
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company
PECAN DELUXE CANDY CO
Why Work Here?Candy manufacturer
We make SWEET product and make work FUN!