Become a driving force for an independent paint company that has extensive experience with architectural, commercial and industrial paint/coatings.
Prestigious, independent local paint store is seeking a territory sales representative to penetrate commercial/industrial accounts for their locations in Richland, WA; Wenatchee, WA; Bend, OR.
This position is responsible for growing the paint, coatings and supplies territory that focuses on multiple market segments. In this position, you will secure new industrial, product finishing, commercial, & architectural accounts while maintaining existing customer accounts.
- Grow paint, coatings and supplies sales in each territory that focuses on industrial maintenance, builders and contractors
- Create new coatings and commercial paint sales in different market segments
- Prepare thorough and accurate paint and coatings specifications and pricing proposals based on customer needs.
- Build relationships and identify prospects need for products and services
- Must be able to source new accounts and have experience in closing sales
- 3-5 years outside sales experience
- Paint and coatings experience a plus
- Valid and clean driver's license is necessary
- Prior experience in selling in to contractors, builders, and industrial maintenance markets
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Well rounded benefit offerings
- Proven results in selling and relationship building
- PC literate
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Highly flexible
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must love to sell and is passionate about cold calling and prospecting
- Medical & Dental– company pays 75% of single coverage and 35% of dependent level coverage with the employee paying the difference and for dependent coverage.
- 401k – with employer match 50% of first 6%
- Vacation –2 weeks
- Sick – 6 sick days each year in compliance with state law
- Car Allowance/Cell Phone