DENTAL ASSISTANT - Great Office and Environment!!!
An excellent opportunity for a Dental Assistant to join a top rated - patient focused customer centric - dental practice in SE Michigan .
Office rating on Google of 5.0 office 265+ reviews. Great Central Location
- Local doctor owned private practice, not a group
- Treat all customers like family, treat all colleagues like family.
- State of the Art: All digital, Eaglesoft
- (4) handed dentistry with great Doctor
- Should know digital x-ray
- Ability to take impressions
- World class patient facilities. Come see for yourself!
- Pleasant place to work. Fun, upbeat atmosphere
- Great Opportunity to earn a great living. Guarantee, base and bonuses
- Comprehensive full benefits package
The successful candidate will be a licensed or should be licensed or qualified to obtain license in the State of Michigan . Contact Brigitte at firstname.lastname@example.org