Sr. iOS Engineer
PEAK Technical Staffing USA New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PEAK is looking for a Sr. iOS Engineer for a Technology Consulting client. This is a direct full-time position. Although the office is in New York City, NY, this role is open to fully remote candidates.
· Experience developing, delivering, and supporting multiple native iOS applications through the App Store
· Expert-level knowledge of the iOS SDK, iOS versions, and popular devices
· Excellent independent and teamwork skills
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Passion for UI/UX development and creating premium experiences
· Experience designing mobile applications to consume server-based REST APIs
· Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and iOS design patterns
· Deep understanding of multi-threading, memory management, networking, caching, performance optimization, localization, and security for mobile applications
· Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test-driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests
· Open-source projects or contributions are a plus
· Experience developing for watchOS is a plus
· 5+ years of software engineering experience
· 3+ years as a senior or lead engineer, including technical mentoring of other team members
· 2+ years of Swift experience
· Working knowledge of Scrum and other agile practices
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Consulting Mindset - Great client presentation, problem-solving skills, can be a trusted advisor, confident & collected with attention to detail, comfortable working, and guiding teams, and has worked on consulting team engagements.
PEAK Technical Staffing USAWhy Work Here?
PEAK Technical Staffing USA is a nationwide provider of contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities since 1968!
AddressNew York, NY