Software Engineer (1+ year contract) - Fortune 100 company
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Peak is looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER in the United States area and can be 100% remote, must work PST schedule. Please note, we are not doing any sponsorship and/or C2C at the moment. Must be able to work on W2 without sponsorship.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer II who will craft and develop cloud-based network software services for the applications/devices. You will provide strong technical abilities in cloud based software development and highly scalable API designs.
The team is innovating and crafting the next generation of gaming experiences! You will work alongside partners in engineering, product, design, and research to build tools and technologies that keep the players safe.
The Network currently has around 100 million monthly active users. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join the high leverage team working on building outstanding new experiences!
- Design, implement and maintain Windows Multi-platform based Software Development Tools
- Produce excellent, detailed design and development documentation
- Work with team members to deliver features on time, respond to evolving requirements, and strategic shifts in direction
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- 3+ years of proven programming experience in C/C++/C#/Java (or equivalent client development) developing on varying CParchitectures, Familiar with industry standard Software Development tools sets, object oriented design and design patterns, and passionate about writing high quality and well-architected code
- Experience in building high-performance and secure Platform based applications.
- Strong understanding of engineering standard methodologies – requirement gathering and analysis, design and develop secure and scalable code with unit tests, participate in code reviews and documentation; experience with multiple technology stacks
- Ability to balance periodic on-call duty, and defensive engineering to minimize impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Master's degree a plus.
HELPFUL BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with Security software development a plus
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services APIs and backend services
- React Native development experience a plus
- Experience Web Services Frontend development a plus
PEAK Technical Staffing USAWhy Work Here?
PEAK Technical Staffing USA is a nationwide provider of contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities since 1968!
AddressSan Francisco, CA