Regional Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a Regional Sales Manager for a medical device client in San Jose, CA. This is a full-time opportunity with great benefits and compensation!
The Regional Sales Manager will play an important role in ensuring the success of our commercialization efforts by achieving established sales objectives, developing clinical champions for our products, and being the technical leader in their territory.
This position is responsible for identifying customers, clinical use of the company’s products, and adoption of the company’s technology. Position is also responsible for executing the corporate goals and objectives by driving commercialization of the Company's product line(s).
- Analyze the commercial potential for the Company's products in respective territory.
- Identify and build relations with key institutions and thought leaders in the field.
- Responsible for developing and managing key regional accounts to participate
in ongoing, company-sponsored clinical trials.
- Maintaining pricing guidelines of the Company's products.
- Track regional sales goals including revenue and customer penetration metrics.
- Train physicians on the proper use of the Company's products and assisting them
as appropriate during clinical cases.
- Responsible for assisting in implementation of corporate developed pricing programs.
- Responsible for assisting in implementation of corporate developed marketing programs.
- Work with other functional groups within the Company to drive any
regulatory activities necessary to support clinical evaluation of the
- Provide feedback and direction to R&D group based on clinical experience.
- Assist in the development of sales goals and quotes for each of the
- Responsible for reporting field-based activities relating to market conditions.
- The person will be expected to follow and support all Company policies and procedures.
- The person must ensure their activities are in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the product lines and markets in which the Company participates.
• Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with related personnel (Clinical Affairs, Marketing, R&D) to develop optimal solutions.
- BS in business, life sciences or equivalent is preferred. Advanced business and/or medical degree is a plus
- Minimum 3 years medical or medical device industry experience with history of increasing responsibility in the areas of sales training and/or management.
- Ideal selling experience would include both capital equipment and disposable devices.
- Experience developing and driving commercialization of new technology.
- Identifying and building relationships with key institutions and thought leaders in the field.
- Proactively calling on new and existing customers to generate revenues and customer goodwill.
- Conducting product demonstrations and presentations.
PEAK Technical Staffing USAWhy Work Here?
PEAK Technical Staffing USA is a nationwide provider of contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities since 1968!
AddressLas Vegas, NV