Mechanical Design Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to become a part of our team! Design Engineer is primarily responsible for leading engineering efforts for new product development.
- Leading mechanical system and product development efforts through scoping, planning, and executing engineering/design reviews.
- Leading by example of engineering design excellence.
- Ensuring adherence to engineering procedures.
- Designing and/or specifying sub-systems as well as complete mechanical systems.
- Reviewing and approving engineering calculations in support of design and baselining efforts.
- Reviewing and approving engineering drawings, change orders, test reports, etc.
- Implementing design solutions to meet requirements for new products or processes.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited engineering school and 4 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Proficiency in ASME Y14.
- Proficiency in CAD software such as Inventor, CREO, Solidworks, or similar.
- Proficiency in processes pertaining to product development.
- Proficiency with DFM/DFMA principles.
PEAK Technical Staffing USAWhy Work Here?
PEAK Technical Staffing USA is a nationwide provider of contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities since 1968!