Mechanical Design Engineer (Catia)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Material Engineering, Aerospace, or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) + years of experience performing mechanical design job duties in Aerospace or Defense manufacturing business
- Proficient in SolidWorks, 3D modeling and creating drawings, GD&T, ANSI drawing standards
- Experience in all elements of manufacturing from build-to-print, sustaining engineering to assembly/integration and test.
- CATIA experience required.
Other Abilities: Knowledge of sheet metal and aerospace materials preferred. Must possess thorough knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic. Must possess 3D modeling capabilities. Must have knowledge to apply general use of databases/spreadsheets. Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance. Working knowledge of build-to-print packages and assembly drawing documents. Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication and fasteners. Knowledge of aerospace manufacturing techniques and processes, mil spec standards.
$75,000 - $95,000
PEAK Technical Staffing USACamarillo, CA
ManufacturingView All PEAK Technical Staffing USA Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.