Seeking an experienced Government Contracts Manager. In this position you will support our Space Traveling Wave Tube and Military Microwave Power Module product lines, and be responsible for the review of RFP documentation, preparation of proposals to first-tier USG contractors and/or directly to USG/DoD procurement agencies, negotiation of terms and conditions, customer follow-up, and full life cycle contract administration of resulting contract agreements. You’ll be responsible for committing, executing, and administering contracts or agreements, including communicating and interpreting performance requirements, delivery obligations and schedules, and related terms and conditions to ensure accurate and complete business transactions.
Preparing proposals according to schedule, with input of functional departments (e.g. Business Development, Program Management, Quality, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Participating in fact-finding and/or proposal audits led by USG agencies such as DCMA and DCAA
- Leading contract negotiations with customers; ensuring timely and complete status reporting to management; and guaranteeing the completion of current contract obligations to the satisfaction of customers at the most favorable terms and profit to the company
- Preparing and maintaining process documentation
- Advising management of contractual performance data
- Ensuring compliance with all government regulations, as well as Company policies and procedures
- Ensuring identification and flow down of FAR and DFARS clauses to Supply Chain staff
- Recommending and coordinating decisions on acceptability of contract clauses, methods of obtaining customer concurrence, and effect of contract changes on work scope.