**Must have B2C experience to apply. Please edit your resume to include all your B2C efforts.**
Let's Talk About the Team and You:
This position is suited for a candidate interested working in a fast-paced and supportive environment where you’ll flex your creative and online community building skills. This role is responsible for supporting the direct-to-patient digital marketing strategies. You will be responsible for supporting several digital initiatives including paid ad management on various channels to efficiently and effectively drive qualified leads to sales. The Digital Ad Manager must be thoughtful, organized and eager to excel in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will help:
- Manage and Optimize Paid Channels: Monitor and optimize existing channels on platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, and Quora while lowering CAC and increasing lead quality.
- Test New Channels: Identify new ad channels for experimentation. Run experiments and report to broader organization on channel effectiveness.
- Run Customer Acquisition Experiments: Work collaboratively with channel managers to pilot new experiments and betas to both communicate the value of the product offering, and drive qualified leads.
The position reports directly to the Manager, Digital Marketing & eCommerce, Respiratory Care and is based in the North American region. The market landscape within Oxygen and the broader consumer respiratory care space is complex, rapidly evolving and highly competitive. You will be part of a high performing and focused cross functional team, which is tasked with business model transformation and acceleration of our success in the consumer, multi-channel space. While this role is defined with clear responsibilities and objectives, due to the small nature of the team, the ideal candidate is comfortable stepping into, or supporting other roles, as business needs adjust.
Let's Talk about Responsibilities:
Ad Channel Development and Optimization
- Identity channels that cater to the target customer. Creatively develop campaigns for targeting these potential customers.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of managing and optimizing paid ad channels, including developing new campaigns, creatives, and messaging, all within the scope of the broader brand guide.
- Communicate the effectiveness of all facets of a campaign, from top-to-bottom, and use these insights to inform optimization decisions.
- Cultivate relationships with ad account managers to enable platform features like betas.
- Develop new campaigns to respond to testing goals, holidays, seasonality, special announcements, and product launches.
- A creative spirit that is effortlessly incorporated into copywriting and ad creation
- Ability to think outside of the box to develop and execute strategies to gain market share
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must be an enthusiastic go-getter that is a positive influence on workplace culture
- Proven ability to work within and influence teams to the completion of common goals in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
Let's Talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Experience (4+ years) in digital ad management for an eCommerce site using Google (Search and Display), Bing, and Facebook.
- Experience working directly with ad channel account representatives to troubleshoot account problems and identify new areas for testing.
- High level knowledge of sales funnels and how to drive qualified traffic with advertisements.
- Experience developing ad campaigns to target customers at all stages of the sales funnel independent of a third-party ad management software solution.
- Experience properly tagging a site to ensure all conversions are adequately tracked with monetary values.
- Team player with exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Innovative and solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to multitask, with a do-what-it-takes attitude, and out of the box approach.
Experience in B2C and consumer marketing of medical devices and/or pharmaceutical products
Experience with HubSpot, BigCommerce, Salesforce, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook ads, Quora Ads
Graphic design proficiency