Title: Customer Service Associate
Type: Long-Term Contract Assignment
Duration: 52 Weeks
Location: MTA - NYC Transit – 2 Broadway, New York, NY 10004
Shift: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
* Responsible for researching and resolving customer issues that are escalated to MTA for resolution and settlement,
* Review and Evaluate Customer Escalations- Understand full details of the customer’s claims as provided from the customer or relayed through one of the other channels.
* Research the details of the customer’s issue, recreating a timeline of transactional events and ensure that expected system processes and business rules were followed.
* Prepare a file of supporting documentation as needed to be included with the customer response or to be maintained for future reference if related questions arise.
* Prepare a brief summary or overview of both the basis of the customer issue and findings after the issue is researched.
* Prepare a letter or email with a comprehensive response that is prepared for the customer or to the office or individual escalating the customer issue on their behalf.
* Must have a High School Diploma, college degree preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years in a customer service environment, handling customer inquiries or performing customer account research.
* Must possess legal authorization to be employed in the USA.
* Deadline for Submittal: February 25th, 2020
* For immediate consideration, please call or forward your updated resume to:
PEAK Technical Staffing USA