Our client is a leading private equity firm. The firm’s principals manage their and their investors’ private equity interests in operating companies with aggregate opportunity value of billions of dollars. Benefitting from more than 40 years of experience investing in and actively managing successful companies within multiple growth industries and an ongoing commitment to innovation, the firm's principals have the expertise and vision to provide opportunities to help long-term investors achieve strong investment results alongside the firm’s principals’ controlling investments.
Our client is seeking an additional High Net Worth Client Advisor to join its Distribution Team. Your responsibility will be marketing to, and placing proprietary private equity products with, ultra-high net worth and high net worth investors. The sole objective of this role is to significantly increase Private Equity sales across multiple Alternative Investment opportunities within FinTech, PropTech, Cloud-Based CRM Technologies, Aviation and more.
Competitive compensation schedule that aligns your interests with the firm.
- Organize and timely execute a successful sales strategy.
- A myopic focus on proprietary private equity sales. This will be achieved by selling and placing sequential private equity products with a growing number of qualified prospects, both by expanding relationships with current clients and warm introductions therefrom to additional new qualified high net worth clients.
- Represent Alternatives Private Equity strategies.
- Effectively share the firm’s principals' investment philosophy and strategies for wealth preservation and growth to prospective clients.
- Accurate database updates including conversation notes for all material discussions.
- Execute your direct sales efforts in compliance with all policies and procedures, always acting within all SEC and FINRA regulatory compliance requirements.
- Lead and complete the sales process. Effectively complete informative presentations in person and by telephone/screenshare.
- Precisely and successfully represent proprietary innovative alternative private equity products to qualified prospects individually and in group settings.
- Provide reasonably accurate forecasts of near-term deal closings anticipated.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales role at a financial firm.
- Extensive current contacts and relationships with high net worth clients.
- Successful history raising assets selling sophisticated financial products by sourcing opportunities independently, closing new business with qualified high net worth clients.
- Proven ability to successfully represent multiple financial products.
- Willingness and ability to invest your time successfully.
- Entrepreneurial orientation, self-starter, results focused.
- Strong relationship and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- Able to explain and discuss complex investment and business strategies.
- History of success building valuable long-term relationships
- Absolute understanding of the sales cycle, determining and overcoming objections, skilled closer.
- College degree, with a preference for an advanced degree such as an MBA or a professional certification such as CFA or CFP (not mandatory).
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 required, or to acquire within 30 days (82 and 63 accepted, instead of 7 and 63). Our affiliated broker dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, will guide you through that process.
- Client Focused: Energetic determination to please clients and offer direct proprietary alternative private equity investment opportunities to achieve their wealth objectives.
- Analytical Brainpower: Able to process data, determine and overcome any concerns, problem solve to achieve a successful conclusion.
- Goal Oriented: Effectively execute and surpass goals.
- Business Judgement: Solid understanding of the financial markets and regulatory compliant practices empowering you to identify and tactfully impress qualified clients leading them to make appropriate purchases of innovative private equity products.
- This position is commission only. An industry leading compensation plan.
This position requires a background check. If you are licensed and if you have a prior bankruptcy, U-4 disclosures, credit issues, criminal convictions, civil judgments, pending litigation, termination from a previous employer, or any other matter subject to FINRA disclosure regulations, you must disclose these items during the pre-screening process. You will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement as a part of our interview process.