PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Application Developer/Analyst in Clearfield, UT.
- Demonstrate facilitation, organizational, documentation and communication skills while developing application solutions throughout the planning, designing and testing phases.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with the business analyst team to meet project deliverables.
- The business processes and areas in scope include Business Development, Contracts, Order-to-Ship, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain.
- Works the development leads and with cross functional teams to develop solutions from product requirements, business cases, and development plans.
- Participates in test activities as they pertain to validating and verifying the system solutions.
- Provide user support for implemented business/manufacturing systems, both COTS and custom.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering/IT or related major is required.
- Exposure to a manufacturing business (Aerospace a plus) using ERP, MES, and CRM systems.
- Previous experience working with third-party software suppliers and partners.
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and problem solving skills.
- Must ensure that assigned project deliverables meet specifications and are completed on time.
- A motivated, self-starter and team player that can work in a fast paced environment, multi-task, and work independently as appropriate.
- Competent with application design, application integration, and best practices.
- Familiar with database concepts as it relates to application development.
- Familiar in Agile development /methodologies.