PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sharepoint/Microsoft Project Server Administrator, in Radford, VA.
The Modernization group within Ordnance Systems Inc,, supports our Army customer with construction efforts, including assessments, design and build. In order gain efficiencies across our two main sites, we are implementing Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint for project data and document management.
The primary responsibilities of this position include support for the Project Management Office's (PMO) deployment and utilization of Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint.In addition to overarching support in establishment of these systems, the selected candidate provides one-on-one training support in addition to group training as required for the successful setup and implementation of workflows, Power BI reporting, and development of best-practice PMO work processes within the Project Server application.
He or she shall provide & demonstrate industry best-practice examples on how to create the following in Project Server Web App and SharePoint sites:
Integration and reporting of project data from Project Level to centralized reporting dashboards
Design of effective workflows for review automation
Design and control of User Access Permissions to folders
Team design and effective management of documents & revision control in SharePoint
Aggregation of MS Project Schedules and KPI reporting
SharePoint Lists, Risks, and Issues management
Integration of SharePoint with MS Office Suite Products
Database Setup and Management for SQL data connections into SharePoint
One-on-one user support and training
Setup of Projects, Portfolios, Views, tailored to reflect the client Systems current project lifecycle structure
Use of SharePoint Apps and Sub-sites
Skills/ Experience/ Education Required :
- Microsoft Project Server and Project Web Apps
- Microsoft SharePoint Microsoft Project Professional
- Ability to provide one-on-one and group training
- Ability to develop workflows and dashboards for Program Portfolios
- Three years' experience managing and administering SharePoint.
- Two years' experience managing and administering Project Server Experience with Microsoft Project Professional
- Experience with setup of a new software system within a Project Management Environment
- Experience with software instruction and the ability to provide training both remotely and in person
- Direct experience with the work tasks noted in the position description
- High School Diploma (or GED) with 12 years of general experience Associate's degree with 10 years of general experience
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of general experience; must include 8 years of related experience and five years' experience in system administration and applications support.
- Microsoft Project Certification