PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Engineering Program Manager in Phoenix, AZ.
- Position in the Project Engineering organization supporting auxiliary power units (APUs).
- Requires an understanding of gas turbine engines, ability to lead cross-functional teams, and an aptitude for managing work within budget and schedule constraints.
- Responsible for development and qualification of product improvements.
- Oversees design changes.
- Conducts development and qualification APU system level testing.
- Leads APU build and conformity to support testing.
- Prepares test procedures and test reports to support APU testing.
- Prepares technical presentations and presents information to internal and external customers.
- Requires an engineering bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.