Under general supervision, prepares business specifications from which technical specifications are formulated. Conduct preliminary investigation for project requests. Reviews requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives. The Business Analyst will work with internal teams and our clients to gather information, work with Application Developers, SQA, Data Processing, and Client Services towards fulfilling the clients’ requests. Conducts analysis of business goals, objectives, and needs of the business environment. Makes recommendations to improve business processes. Assist in root cause analysis in order to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for the business units. Utilize systems and data to resolve business issues in the most e effective manner. May help less experienced personnel. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process.
Basic Qualifications for consideration
1. Under general supervision, analyze, determine and document business requirements/client Statement of Work documents (SOW) and provide detailed specifications to programming.
2. Provide consultation to the client before, during and after implementation, including the development of new procedures the changes may necessitate.
3. Lead client calls during the implementation process.
4. Participate in testing, during and after application changes have been implemented.
5. Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager/project for awareness and/or resolution.
6. Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
7. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents
8. Performs other duties as required Performs other duties as required
• Education - Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field.
• Ability to learn the needs of the customer quickly and in line with the internal pace of the organization.
• Ability to lead client calls.
• Excellent command of Microsoft suite.
• Experience with Business Analysis, Technical Requirements gathering and writing client facing Statement of Work documentation
• Effective Communications Skills
• Working knowledge of Service Now case management software.
• Technical knowledge of company systems and integrations.
• Financial industry experience and/or manufacturing
• Technical Writing experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$