PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Principal S/W Configuration Analyst, in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
- Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of internally developed software products.
- Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
- Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development.
- Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use.
- May develop software configuration standards for program-wide use.
- May train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with 13 years of professional experience
- Software and Configuration Management Tools: Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crucible), Subversion, Git, ClearQuest, ClearCase, SonarQube, Fortify, Teamcenter, Agile Product Data Management (PDM), HTML, Jenkins, Teamcity, Gitflow, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, SCRUM Agile Methodologies
- Shell/script Tools: Windows DOS/PowerShell commands, Linux Shell commands, Python script execution
- Collaboration and Documentation Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Excel), SharePoint
- Program Management Skills Development Course or PMI equivalent Software quality audits experience
- Master’s Degree in Management
PDS Tech has staffing partnerships with leading organizations based in the United States and globally. We hire job seekers daily for openings across skill categories, including Engineering, IT, Business Professional, Administrative, Accounting/Finance, Skilled Trades and Industrial. We offer our contractors an ala carte benefits package that far exceeds our competitors, including health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, and employee prepaid legal services. We have an active referral bonus program to reward the collaborative efforts of our contractor community. Depending on your location or job category, holidays and longevity bonuses may also be offered. In addition, we have a recognition program to honor workplace accomplishments and celebrate contractor achievements.
PDS Tech has recently joined the AKKA Group. AKKA is an international leader listed on the Euronext stock exchange and provides engineering consulting and R&D services for clients in the fields of automotive, aerospace and rail, and including life sciences, telecommunications, energy and defense. For more information about AKKA Technologies, visit https://www.akka-technologies.com/
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
For more information visit us at www.pdstech.com