• Lead NSA Type 1 Certification activities as required for assigned programs.
• Perform functional analysis, trade studies, requirement derivation and allocation to translate customer Information Security requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• Work with other engineering disciplines to implement and verify security technology.
• Provide technical leadership to development teams at internal and external gate reviews such as technical baseline reviews and design reviews.
• Act as a liaison to internal and external stakeholders.
• Conduct complex security architecture analysis to evaluate and mitigate issues.
• Experience developing and executing system test procedures.
• Understanding of FPGA simulation process and how it can be used to verify functionality. • Understanding and ability to read VHDL, C, C++, and C# code.
• Experience writing software to automate tasks, such as data processing, encryption, etc.
• 3+ years of Information Systems Security Engineering or Systems Engineering experience, working on system security architecture development, implementation, integration, or test. 2+ years of Type 1 Certification documentation experience.
• Strong understanding of DoD PKI. • Hands-on knowledge of IPsec configuration with Windows and Linux PCs.
• Experience with both IA and AT certification requirements.
• Excellent 2-way communication skills (upward and downward).
• Experience with Model Based System Engineering (UML, SysML, DoDAF).
Security Clearance: Position requires a Secret Clearance.
Cyber Certification Required: DoDI 8570 IAT or IA SAE Level 2 compliant professional certification (i.e. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP).
Sold/funded position to address GPS-IIIF cybersecurity needs. Likely follow-on work past Jan 20. Will also explore qualified Systems Engineering candidates. Acceptable College Degrees: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. Acceptable Cyber Certification(s): DoDI 8570 IAT or IA SAE Level 2 compliant professional certification (i.e. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP).