I am looking for a rock-star Electro mechanical Technician Level 2, in Orlando, FL.
- Electronics Technician qualified and trained to support electrical/mechanical fabrication and limited testing associated with aerospace related or comparably critical systems.
- Tasks include cable / harness fabrication, surface mount and thru-hole soldering, test box layout (including drilling / punching boxes to accept connectors, test points, etc.).
- Candidate will support multiple missile and fire control programs.
- Must be a detailed worker, capable of following written and oral instructions from engineering drawings and other inputs.
- Candidate must be able to pass LM provided solder and harness fabrication training.
- Candidate must have prior surface mount soldering experience
- Experience with cable/harness fabrication, manual soldering (SMT and Thru-Hole), test box layout (including drilling/punching boxes to accept connectors, test points, etc.).
- Knowledge and use of basic test equipment such as multimeters as well as basic AC/DC circuitry is required.
- Related military experience and previous client experience is a plus.
- IPC-620, IPC-610 and J-STD-001 certification highly desirable
PDS Tech has staffing partnerships with leading organizations based in the United States and globally. We hire job seekers daily for openings across skill categories, including Engineering, IT, Business Professional, Administrative, Accounting/Finance, Skilled Trades and Industrial. We offer our contractors an ala carte benefits package that far exceeds our competitors, including health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, and employee prepaid legal services. We have an active referral bonus program to reward the collaborative efforts of our contractor community. Depending on your location or job category, holidays and longevity bonuses may also be offered. In addition, we have a recognition program to honor workplace accomplishments and celebrate contractor achievements.
PDS Tech has recently joined the AKKA Group. AKKA is an international leader listed on the Euronext stock exchange and provides engineering consulting and R&D services for clients in the fields of automotive, aerospace and rail, and including life sciences, telecommunications, energy and defense. For more information about AKKA Technologies, visit https://www.akka-technologies.com/
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
For more information visit us at www.pdstech.com