Assembly and Test Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aerospace company seeking mechanics with aircraft, automotive, or motorcycle experience to disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Construct, troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, test, and maintain equipment, components, devices and/or systems.
- Perform calibration and alignment checks, make adjustments, modifications, and replacements as required.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of assembly/testing and is qualified to effectively assemble/test one or more pieces of equipment, components, devices or systems.
- Use machines, hand tools, or power tools to fasten, rivet, screw, crimp, seal or solder.
- Bonus Incentive! You can receive a bonus up to $3000.00
PDS Tech has staffing partnerships with leading organizations based in the United States and globally. We hire job seekers daily for openings across skill categories, including Engineering, IT, Business Professional, Administrative, Accounting/Finance, Skilled Trades and Industrial. We offer our contractors an ala carte benefits package that far exceeds our competitors, including health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, and employee prepaid legal services. We have an active referral bonus program to reward the collaborative efforts of our contractor community. Depending on your location or job category, holidays and longevity bonuses may also be offered. In addition, we have a recognition program to honor workplace accomplishments and celebrate contractor achievements.
PDS Tech has recently joined the AKKA Group. AKKA is an international leader listed on the Euronext stock exchange and provides engineering consulting and R&D services for clients in the fields of automotive, aerospace and rail, and including life sciences, telecommunications, energy and defense. For more information about AKKA Technologies, visit https://www.akka-technologies.com/
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech, Inc
1300 W Warner Rd.Tempe, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at PDS Tech, Inc