Do you have attention to detail? Outstanding cutomer service drive. If so this job may be for you.
Starting part time in the mornings and potentially turning in to full time.
• Engage as the primary focal point for aircraft scheduling and passenger reservations for out client Shuttle services.
• Be adaptable to tackle new & challenging tasks as situations necessitate.
• Coordinates air travel for employees and contingent workers.
• Set or adjust schedules in the event of weather/mechanical delays.
• Coordinates and disseminates daily flight information to Shared Services Dispatch, flight crews, ticket counter and applicable personnel.
• Utilizes iLogistics management system for flight scheduling and reservation coordination activities insuring accurate input of data supporting accurate passenger manifests and reliable reporting of statistics.
• Coordinates and communicates aircraft schedules and pertinent passenger and operational information with flight crews, ground and maintenance personnel and users.
• Communicates with various companies and organizations to ensure utilization of the air transportation system is valid.
• Manages heavy phone activity to provide efficient customer service ensuring accurate and pertinent schedule and operational information when dealing with business associates, company officials, and users.
• Compiles and prepares various statistical reports and correspondence with attention to detail.
• Records passenger manifests, trip data and verifies commercial billings to ensure accurate reporting for accounting issues and costs analysis.
• Provides operational back up to support ongoing day-to-day Aviation Operations activities.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
• Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
• Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
• Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.