Manufacturing engineering support for automated circuit card assembly commodity department (Surface Mount Technology, Plated Through Hole, Conformal Coating). Daily responsibilities include support of automated manufacturing equipment and assembly operators, non-conformance rework disposition, investigation and implementation of new automated manufacturing equipment, root cause and corrective action for manufacturing defects, application of lean manufacturing techniques to reduce cost and increase yields, and provide assembly tooling support.
- Experience with circuit card assembly and electronics manufacturing.
- Second shift work schedule with flexible start time may be required for this position.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing concepts and techniques.
- This position will be located at a facility that requires special access and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, or in a related discipline.
- Experience with automated manufacturing equipment.
- Leadership experience.
- Pro-E/Creo, or equivalent CAD software, tool design, electronic, packaging design.
- Experience with SAP manufacturing planning system.