- Data entry using multiple tools.
- Data entry from Excel to SAP
- Pull reports from SAP
- Sort through email and enter tasks into Google spreadsheet
- Demonstrates moderate ability to use tools, systems, procedures and processes required to create SAP sales orders.
- Extracting data from SAP, establishing spreadsheets for analysis and review by Administrator.
- Demonstrates proficiency with PC tools.
- Under moderate supervision, create/edit sales orders accurately and efficiently in SAP.
- Ensure that all sales order documentation, such as export licenses and US Gov't Requisition and Invoice/Shipping Document / Issue Release/Receipt Document (DD1149/DD1348s) are processed in accordance with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Under general supervision, directs customer inquiries regarding tracking of equipment.
- Interacts with internal and external customers to provide shipment detail.
- Various filing and spreadsheet duties and solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Candidates must be US citizens or Green Card Holders