Shipping and Receiving Warehouse
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare orders for shipment per customer specifications and quality standards
- Perform visual inspection and audit of parts to verify that the part matches the part number
- Load and unload trucks using a forklift
- Rotate stock to ensure first-in-first-out inventory usage
- Complete records of completed orders and other required paperwork
- Communicate effectively with teammates to coordinate work assignments
- Adhere to safety policies and quality standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience/certification as well ask pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Shipping/receiving and warehouse experience
- Attention to detail, punctual with good physical strength and stamina
- Ability to lift 20-25 lbs throughout shift and up to 50 pounds and stand for long stretches
- Overtime depending on workload
We offer great pay and excellent benefits for our employees.
Check out our website at: www.pdsstaffing.com
PDS ServicesWhy Work Here?
25 years in business and still growing!
PDS Services matches job seekers with employers seeking contract and/or direct hire opportunities. Many top companies rely on PDS Services to provide them with talented, ambitious, results oriented job seekers eager to get started. Our team of experts conduct a needs analysis with the employer to understand their company culture and position requirements. We also take a hands on approach to understanding your career needs, so that we can identify the right contract and/or direct hire job opportunities that work for you. We offer great pay and excellent benefits for our employees. Check out our website at: www.pdsstaffing.com
Transportation and Storage