Power Platform Developer/Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Power Platform Project Manager will use project management methods to gather requirements to develop solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform components such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft SharePoint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design cloud-based solutions for business groups using the Microsoft Power Platform products.
• Oversee projects and team members to ensure customer timelines and business requirements are met.
• Develop standard processes for business cases for presentation to project sponsors.
• Deploy solutions once requirements have been met.
• Document and maintain records for lessons learned.
• Train users to use applications using mobile devices such as iPhones, Androids, and Tablets.
• Create and distribute work instructions to aid users in use of the applications.
• Provide technical support to end users.
• Perform periodic upgrades as requested by project sponsors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office Products and Microsoft SQL
• Minimum 1 year of experience in project management and developing cloud-based solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform Suite of products.
• Good understanding of project management methodology.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to develop applications which meet business requirements.
• Strong understanding of data driven solutions and Microsoft Power Platform Suite of products.
• Ability to deploy and maintain cloud-based solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform Suite of products
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Datavers, and Power BI.
We offer great pay and excellent benefits for our employees.
Check out our website at: www.pdsstaffing.com
PDS ServicesWhy Work Here?
25 years in business and still growing!
PDS Services matches job seekers with employers seeking contract and/or direct hire opportunities. Many top companies rely on PDS Services to provide them with talented, ambitious, results oriented job seekers eager to get started. Our team of experts conduct a needs analysis with the employer to understand their company culture and position requirements. We also take a hands on approach to understanding your career needs, so that we can identify the right contract and/or direct hire job opportunities that work for you. We offer great pay and excellent benefits for our employees. Check out our website at: www.pdsstaffing.com