Experienced Fabricator / Automotive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Automotive Fabricator Welder
AM Shift 7am - 3:30 pm Shift $18-$23
PM Shift 4pm - 12:45 am $22- $25
Our fabricators work on new and exciting automotive prototypes in a variety of areas.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of fabrication experience or equivalent fabricator military experience
• Minimum 3 years TIG and MIG welding experience
• Own tools required (hand & air) and rolling toolbox
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Good communication skills
• Must be a quality and detail oriented fabricator
• Have reliable attendance and able to work overtime/weekends
• 1 year machining experience (Manual Lathe, Bridgeport, Shear, Press brake, etc…)
• Hi-lo Experience
We offer great pay and excellent benefits for our employees.
Check out our website at: www.pdsstaffing.com
PDS ServicesWhy Work Here?
25 years in business and still growing!
PDS Services matches job seekers with employers seeking contract and/or direct hire opportunities. Many top companies rely on PDS Services to provide them with talented, ambitious, results oriented job seekers eager to get started. Our team of experts conduct a needs analysis with the employer to understand their company culture and position requirements. We also take a hands on approach to understanding your career needs, so that we can identify the right contract and/or direct hire job opportunities that work for you. We offer great pay and excellent benefits for our employees. Check out our website at: www.pdsstaffing.com
AddressAllen Park, MI