Are you an Automotive Project Coordinator that wants to work with cutting edge technology? We have an immediate need for an Automotive Project Coordinator who will execute vehicle builds or plant containment projects, develop standardized work procedures, administer work flow, plus vehicle tracking and reporting requirements. The Automotive Project Coordinator will manage all aspects of automotive builds, vehicle retrofits, and component repair projects. This is a day shift position and is located at our Livonia, MI facility.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3 years of automotive/vehicle coordinating experience or equivalent military experience.
• Must have vehicle component replacement knowledge.
• Ability to assist with developing processes, work flows, and all aspects of vehicle build programs or plant containment activities.
• Good communication, organizational, and planning skills. Able to execute projects effectively and efficiently.
• Able to work with customers in a professional manner.
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong leadership skills and leadership experience.
• Must have reliable attendance and able to work overtime/weekends.
• Must be able to travel up to 2 weeks at a time.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
• OEM production vehicle retrofit experience.
• OEM vehicle prototype and build experience.
• State/ASE certifications.
• Prototype build technician / mechanic experience.