- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Administrative / Purchasing Agent $20- $24 Hour M0n - Fri 8am -4:30 pm
Summary: Responsible for supporting existing office personnel in various administrative
functions with a primary focus on procuring materials, components, tooling, equipment and
purchased services as well as relaying incoming telephone calls and greeting visitors in a
professional manner as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
1. Answers multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages, and transfer phone
calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
2. Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
3. Purchases raw material, tooling, outside services and components for custom and
standard inventory as well as materials and office supplies needed for day-to-day
4. Builds and maintains good business vendor relationships and seeks out new or alternate
vendors as required.
5. Prepares and sends complete and accurate purchase orders according to company
guidelines. Enters purchase orders in ERP system and monitors open orders.
6. Inquires and expedites existing purchase orders to meet internal schedules.
Communicates delays timely with affected parties. Updates ERP system notes for daily
Must have Strong Math Aptitude, Strong Written and Computer Skills, Organizational and Communication Skills
High School Diploma. Prior administrative and/or purchasing experience preferred. Experience
in an ERP system helpful
We offer great pay and excellent benefits for our employees.
Check out our website at: www.pdsstaffing.com
BusinessView all jobs at PDS Services
Get fresh Claims Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!