Software Developer in Test
PDS Inc Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Software Engineer works with the team to design, develop, implement, and maintain proprietary, in-house technical solutions to support operations, financial modeling, and portfolio management. The Software Engineer will collaborate with team members to design the user interface and functionality of each product.
- Assists with the design and development of applications or programs through collaboration of user design specifics and stories, ensuring alignment with business requirements and objectives.
- Partners for the development, support, and enhancement of SaaS technology systems.
- Design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications (configuring, coding, development, and documentation of software specifications throughout the project life cycle)
- Designs, codes, and tests major features; collaborates with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Collaborate with project teams to strategize and align long-term solutions for automation including roadmap, tools, framework, and approach.
· Analyze current state of testing and requirements for automation; performs test automation while generating the correct type of test data and infrastructure to run automation suites.
- HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science; will accept the equivalent of technical training with 3-5 years’ experience in a Web Development environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a web development environment and in the design of large, maintainable, multi-tenant applications including software coding and testing.
- Experience in cross-browser and mobile apps testing is highly desired.
- Must have SQL experience along with the ability to build queries in support of testing and test data mining; must perform test automation utilization tools.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools including Jira and MS Teams, and knowledge of Selenium Web Driver are a bonus.
- Well versed in the usage of SaaS (Software as a Service) distribution model along with IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service).
- Experience in SaaS and Agile Methodologies is required.
- Certifications in .Net and C# are beneficial.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational, solid reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
PDS IncWhy Work Here?
Our efforts over the past three decades have led to a reputation as being one of the most honorable technology consulting organizations.
Our team of experienced recruiters works directly with you to understand your skills, abilities and what environment is ideal for you.
TechnologyView all jobs at PDS Inc