PDQ Skilled Trades is hiring a Maintenance Technician for a leading manufacturer of transparencies and aerospace components. This is temp to hire opportunity working for a company that has earned an outstanding reputation in their industry.
This position supports several Production Departments by keeping production equipment operating efficiently. This position ensures Company facilities, including restrooms, are maintained to OSHA and Company standards.
Apply today for this temp to hire opportunity!
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Shift: 1st Shift, 5:00am-1:30pm or 6:00am-2:30pm with overtime opportunities
Pay Rate: $20.50-$25.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure production equipment operates efficiently by performing equipment maintenance on a daily basis.
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections;
· Conduct safety compliance inspections and maintains records of production equipment.
· Performs and instructs personnel in equipment start-up procedures and machine operation.
· Analyzes equipment failures, determines cause(s) and makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
· Ensure Company facilities, including buildings and grounds, are maintained to OSHA and Company standards.
· Responsible for facilities maintenance, including restrooms.
· Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance of facility, as needed.
· This position requires the knowledge of HVAC and Machine Electrical trouble shooting.
· Injection Mold and Blow Mold machinery experience a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF JOB:
This position requires constant standing, walking and use of hands and fingers and frequent talking and hearing. This position also requires occasional sitting, stooping, kneeling and crouching. Incumbent must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Good close, distance and peripheral vision as well depth perception and the ability to see colors and adjust focus is required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
This position works both indoors in an office and manufacturing setting and outdoors in a manufacturing environment. Portions of the manufacturing setting is not air conditioned. This position also requires occasional travel by car.
PDQ Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
PDQ Skilled TradesPDQ Skilled Trades specializes in hiring the most qualified, dependable, and professional candidates within the Manufacturing and Industrial industry.