PDMJ Inc is seeking a skilled and creative individual to fill an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative vacancy within our organization. The Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative will help assist our marketing and sales department with producing incredible, high-quality, imaginative community outreach events! We need a dedicated, reliable, and professionally minded individual who is looking to expand their event marketing, advertising, and management experience and skill set.
We pride ourselves on building a reliable and resourceful relationship with each and every one of our customers. We plan to open new branches country wide this upcoming year and are in need of an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative to start in an entry-level position and progress through our management training program ASAP. As an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with national managers, liaise with prestigious Fortune 500 clients, and gain experience not only in marketing, but also in campaign management and advertising.
Desirable Personality Traits:
- Obsessively customer and client focused
- Self-starter with an aggressive work ethic that appreciates constant improvement
- Outgoing personality that is both personable and engaging
- Excels calmly under pressure and is able to manage and compartmentalize potential event issues in order to meet event deadlines and leave guests both feeling heard and cared for
- Strong eye for detail that sees what needs to be done and an ability to anticipate client needs
Key Responsibilities of the Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative:
- Provide promotional presentations face-to-face with consumers to educate them on client services and create a positive brand experience.
- Qualify prospects for client services to effectively enhance visibility of client business and foster a consumer base for territories that need them most.
- Manage campaign set up including assisting with logistics and developing and deploying materials for marketing campaigns.
- Build a network of community partners including hospitals, charities, churches, and community centers to increase territories reached.
- Record data and information from marketing campaigns to track marketing campaign success.
- Train new team members on campaign service information.
We provide all training which means you don't need any experience. However, the following experience and skills would be a benefit.
Minimum Requirements of the Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative:
- Work related experience or study in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, promotional marketing, marketing communications, and associated fields preferred.
- High-energy personality with a passion for learning and winning.
- Detail-oriented outlook.
- Demonstrated resiliency.
- Committed to others, i.e. service-minded.
- Must exhibit intellectual curiosity, strive for continuous improvement, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and seeing results.
- Practices sound judgment and enjoys accountability.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Strong communications abilities: oral and written.
- Ability to cross-functionally collaborate internally and externally with agencies.
- Team player mentality.
Our business environment is fun, vibrant, and hardworking which makes our team the best in the business! We need a motivated individual who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and go above and beyond what's required. We have a fun, dynamic work environment like no other. Apply today!