Training Specialist I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Temple, TX
PDI Technologies, Inc. resides at the intersection of productivity and sales growth, delivering powerful solutions that serve as the backbone of the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale ecosystem. By “Connecting Convenience” across the globe, we empower businesses to increase productivity, make more informed decisions, and engage faster with their customers.
This role will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment and will require a professional that has a passion for training, instructional design, collaboration, and relationship building. In this role you will work with business leaders, department heads, and individual contributors daily to translate business requirements into learning requirements and project scope. You will build learning solutions that align to desired outcomes and ensure the learning deliverables meet and exceed PDI Technologies quality standards.
The Training Specialist creates deliverables for all phases of the curriculum and course creation lifecycle including analysis documents, design documents, and final learning deliverables that align to the overall business goals. In addition to developing learning content, you are also responsible for delivering training, assessing learner outcomes, and evaluating training success.
As a member of the Education team, you will also play a key role in implementing, integrating, and optimizing key learning and development opportunities that support the global business. This goes beyond a singular department or team and includes eLearning video generation, video editing, potential LMS management, learning analytics and executive presentation skills to convey learning ROI to business leaders and executives.
- Clearly communicate expectations for learners throughout curriculum development and deployment
- Facilitate live, instructor-led, and video-based internal training classes
- Monitor and assist instructors in developing and facilitating customer training classes. Work towards becoming a secondary instructor.
- Develop and edit eLearning videos
- Define tasks and assess skills relevant to specific employees
- Develop training curriculum using internal documentation as the foundation
- Deliver and deploy training using current curriculum and training methods
- Develop materials including job aids/handouts, course materials, facilitator guides, videos, icebreakers, FAQs, assessments
- Develop tools for ongoing education/retention beyond training class
- Assess learner knowledge through quizzes, discussion, and practical application
- Communicate learner assessments (both formal and informal) to employees, managers
- Schedule and manage training facilities for Instructor-led training
- Maintain virtual environments to enhance/extend learner engagement
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2+ years’ experience in training coordination, instructional design, facilitation, consulting, or relevant experience
- 2+ years' experience with PDI software
- Ability to make simple edits to recorded classes (cuts, transitions, titles, etc.) and post videos to Vimeo
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Collaborates with others in and across teams to develop curriculum
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Takes initiative to learn and find new tasks instead of waiting for the next opportunity
- Experience deploying training through a Learning Management System preferred
This position is primarily a remote work environment.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage effective immediately
- Fully flexible remote work environment to include monthly allowance
- Matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- PTO effective immediately
- Full access to Linked-In Learning
- Quarterly self-investment allowance for personal and professional development, health and wellness, entertainment, travel, charitable giving, tech, travel, etc.
- Strong culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
At PDI Technologies, diversity is embraced as one of our key values. We are committed to cultivating an environment that is safe, welcoming, and inclusive for all individuals. PDI Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Resident Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.