- Expired: December 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Temple, TX
PDI Technologies, Inc. resides at the intersection of productivity and sales growth, delivering powerful solutions that serve as the backbone of the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale ecosystem. By "Connecting Convenience" across the globe, we empower businesses to increase productivity, make more informed decisions, and engage faster with their customers.
PDI is currently scouting top-notch individuals for the Implementation Specialist role on our Professional Services team. Our Implementation Specialists and Consultants are our direct link to our customers. They partner with our customers to implement PDI systems in their businesses. But it doesn't stop there. Our professional services team is responsible for helping each customer realize the ROI on our products through streamlined, best-practice business processes. Our product suite offers a vast array of capabilities and the Professional Services team is there to help the customers put those capabilities into action.
- Most of us have experience in project management or at least some basic project lifecycle knowledge. Retail, Warehouse, or convenience store experience is a huge plus!
- First and foremost, we are (or become) PDI's ERP software experts, so most of us have education or experience in software and/or computer systems.
- Because the apex of PDI software is its integrated accounting functions, we have deep knowledge in accounting principles and business finance.
- It goes without saying that great customer service and communication skills are a must. In this role, we communicate with the top decision-makers in large organizations like the CTO, the CFO, and the CEO. But we also deal with the payroll clerk who will be using our systems. To be great in this role, you've got to be equally comfortable, and clearly communicating with both!
- We all tend to be relationship-oriented.
- We love to travel to places all over the United States to get some much-needed face-to-face time with the customers we are assisting. We are on the road up to 50% of the year.
- Helping people learn new skills and improve how they are operating at their specific location makes us feel accomplished. Partnering with our customers to produce better business outcomes for them is why we come to work each day!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, related Business degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Technologically savvy
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage effective immediately
- Fully flexible remote work environment to include monthly allowance
- Matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- PTO effective immediately
- Full access to Linked-In Learning
- Quarterly self-investment allowance for personal and professional development, health and wellness, entertainment, travel, charitable giving, tech, travel, etc.
- Strong culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
At PDI, diversity is embraced as one of our key values. We are committed to cultivating an environment that is safe, welcoming, and inclusive for all individuals. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TechnologyView all jobs at PDI Technologies
Get fresh Resident Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.