Customer Service Representative
- Posted: August 11, 2022
Location: US Remote, Dallas preferred
PDI Technologies, Inc. resides at the intersection of productivity and sales growth, delivering powerful solutions that serve as the backbone of the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale ecosystem. By "Connecting Convenience" across the globe, we empower businesses to increase productivity, make more informed decisions, and engage faster with their customers.
The Customer Service Representative will be primarily responsible for providing support to our members. The mission for Customer Service Representative is to help to members to resolve their questions and complaints with the highest level of courtesy, urgency and efficiency. The person in this role will be utilizing their deep knowledge of our clients' payment and loyalty programs and collaborating with many teams internally.
The perfect candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills, as well as have passion for learning new information daily.
- Monitor email queue and handle member inquiries and questions
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with members and work to establish a positive rapport with every person
- Follow up to member inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated customers into long term members
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new programs
- Work with the Management Team to stay updated on product and program knowledge, and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Work with confidential customer information and demonstrate highest levels of integrity
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Track and report to the management on systemic issues and provide insight on trends
- Participate in additional training courses when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1-2 years of experience in a helpdesk/call center environment preferred; any customer service is a plus
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- Highest sense of integrity and discretion required
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and strong alliances across the organization
- Willingness to learn every day, do it fast and use knowledge appropriately
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Individual should be technically literate and possess analytical thinking skills
- The employee must have the ability to work various shifts should the business need arise
- Proficiency with MS Office and good typing skills (min. 40 wpm)
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Solid organization and work prioritization skills
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus
- Care to go a great job and desire to grow professionally
Schedule will vary based on client needs.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage effective immediately
- Fully flexible remote work environment to include monthly allowance
- Matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- PTO effective immediately
- Full access to Linked-In Learning
- Quarterly self-investment allowance for personal and professional development, health and wellness, entertainment, travel, charitable giving, tech, travel, etc.
- Strong culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
At PDI Technologies, diversity is embraced as one of our key values. We are committed to cultivating an environment that is safe, welcoming, and inclusive for all individuals. PDI Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileWho referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here. What's your citizenship / employment eligibility?* No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther What's your highest level of education completed?* No answerGED or EquivalentHigh SchoolSome CollegeCollege - AssociatesCollege - Bachelor of ArtsCollege - Bachelor of Fine ArtsCollege - Bachelor of ScienceCollege - Master of ArtsCollege - Master of ScienceCollege - Master of Fine ArtsCollege - Master of Business AdministrationCollege - DoctorateMedical DoctorOther Are you 18 years of age or older?* No answerYesNo Do you have experience providing excellent customer service? If yes, briefly describe your experience:* How many years of experience do you have providing customer service in a helpdesk or call center environment?* -- No answer --Less than 1 year1 to 2 years2 to 3 yearsMore than 3 years On a scale of 1 to 5, with one being poor and 5 being excellent, how would you rate your proficiency with Microsoft Office?* -- No answer --54321No experience Do you have experience working with Salesforce? If yes, briefly describe your experience:* Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment?* -- No answer --YesNo What are you salary expectations?* -- No answer --32k to 35k35k to 38kMore than 38k The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Human Check * Submit Application
BusinessView all jobs at PDI Software