Painter-Experienced and Painter Apprentice
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $25 Hourly
LOOKING TO HIRE EXPERIENCED PAINTERS AND PAINTER APPRENTICES - SEVERAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE -Compensation is based on experience.
- Perform a variety of "skilled" painting activities
- Prepare area(s) to be painted by cleaning, or if necessary, scraping, sanding, patching and masking of adjacent surfaces prior to painting, papering, texturing, etc.
- Apply base and finish coats with brushes, rollers and/or sprayers on areas as directed, requested or assigned by team leader.
- Familiarize him/herself with storage and disposal laws, regulations, codes, etc.
- Thoroughly cleans areas, supplies, brushes and other equipment.
- May perform other tasks as necessary.
- Drywall repair experience is a plus.
This description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an experienced painter.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an apprentice painter.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license.
- Must have own hand tools/vehicle.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work outside the normal business day/week as demanded by the scheduling.
- MUST be able to pass a government background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be available to work 5 days per week, on any shift (days, swing, graveyard).
Please do not apply if you cannot pass a government background check.
AddressOrange County, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?