PDC Pharmacy specializes in providing high quality pharmacy services to agencies and families who serve individuals with intellectual disabilities. We pride ourselves in being solution-focused, operationally excellent, and quality-driven.
PDC Pharmacy is currently hiring a Pharmacy Technician for our pharmacy in the Boulder area. This is a full-time position under the direct supervision of the Director of Pharmacy. To be considered, the candidate must have excellent attention to detail and great communication skills. Job responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician include documenting and packaging medication orders, coordinating work flow for the pharmacy technicians, and training and supervision of new pharmacy technicians.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN:
- File medication orders and delivery receipts.
- Compound or package all medication orders.
- Prepare all medications for delivery.
- Package medication cycle exchange and prepare for delivery.
- Assist with inventory.
- Run and file daily report.
- Assist in coordination of daily and cycle fill work flow.
- Complete work directly under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Train all new pharmacy technicians in duties, responsibilities, and pharmacy operations.
- Assist in the hiring of pharmacy technicians.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Pharmacy.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN:
- Prior pharmacy experience, required.
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate, required.
- Minimum of 18 years of age, required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
PDC PHARMACY OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Monday-Friday day time schedule
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
PDC Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 yearsPandoLogic. Keywords: Pharmacy Technician, Location: Boulder, CO - 80308