Pharmacy Technician - SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
PDC Pharmacy Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!*
PDC Pharmacy specializes in providing high quality pharmacy services to agencies and families who serve individuals with intellectual disabilities. We pride ourselves in being solution-focused, operationally excellent, and quality-driven.
PDC Pharmacy is currently hiring a Pharmacy Technician for our pharmacy in Harmarville. This is a full-time position under the direct supervision of the Director of Pharmacy. To be considered, the candidate must have excellent attention to detail and great communication skills. Job responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician include documenting and packaging medication orders, coordinating work flow for the pharmacy technicians, and training and supervision of new pharmacy technicians.
The Pharmacy Technician will work 3- 12-hour days (8 AM - 8:30 PM) on a 2-week rotating schedule with 7 days off between Week 1 & 2 and 1 day off between Week 2 & 1!
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN:
- File medication orders and delivery receipts
- Compound or package all medication orders
- Prepare all medications for delivery
- Package medication cycle exchange and prepare for delivery
- Assist with inventory
- Run and file daily report
- Assist in coordination of daily and cycle fill work flow
- Complete work directly under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Train all new pharmacy technicians in duties, responsibilities, and pharmacy operations
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Pharmacy
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN:
- Prior pharmacy experience, required.
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate, preferred.
- Minimum of 18 years of age, required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
PDC PHARMACY OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
PDC Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*New employee will receive $1,250 after completion of orientation and $1,250 after completion of 6 months of employment. Sign-on bonus eligible for full-time employees hired during the 7/14/20 - 12/31/20.
By clicking “Submit Application,” you are indicating that you have read and accept our Privacy Statement. If you have any questions regarding any open positions, the application process, or filling out the electronic application, please contact our recruitment team by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-764-6467 Extension 111.
PDC Pharmacy prohibits discrimination in any employment action; in admissions, referrals, operations, or delivery of services against individuals because of their race; color; national origin; sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, and/or gender identity); creed; religious affiliation; disability; age; ancestry; genetic information; limited English proficiency; marital status; membership in volunteer emergency responder organization; victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking; family care responsibilities; reproductive health decisions; and retaliation for initiating a complaint of discrimination or opposing or participating in the investigation of a discriminatory practice. Visit our Compliance page for more information.
PDC Pharmacy is dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity, and nondiscrimination policies in all aspects of employment. PDC Pharmacy celebrates diversity and has a no-tolerance policy for harassment or discrimination of any kind. We value the unique skills, background, and experience of all of our employees.
Powered by JazzHR