We are currently seeking select candidate(s) for a Data Entry Specialist position.
Maintains corporate database by keying data from selected input documents, conforming strictly to written data entry and document processing procedures.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Maintains corporate database by keying data from selected input documents, conforming strictly to written data entry and document processing procedures. Safeguards the confidentiality of all information and prevents access by unauthorized individuals.
- Verifies and complies with local, state and federal tax code for each new employee entered and those who move across jurisdictions. Ensures all tax code entries are in accordance to the needs of the WSEE and taxing entities.
- Provides positive, responsive service, communicating with requestors to ensure satisfaction. Meets deadlines, keeping supervisor and/or team leader(s) informed of the possibility of any backlog or delays.
- Check documents received for completeness and accuracy and returns if all essential elements as outlined by approved procedures are not present. Forwards work to Records for final quality check. Follows up on documents returned to be sure deficiencies are corrected and all procedures are followed. Reports all problems and deviations from policy to supervisor.
- Proofs and verifies accuracy of own work and other Data Entry Coordinators.
- Runs computer reports as directed by supervisor.
- Files documents according to procedures.
- Provides front desk receptionist relief.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma is required.
- A minimum of one-year work related experience or performing data entry into a Windows-based application or related experience is required.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing. Competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and basic business mathematic calculations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressure-filled environment.
- Must maintain a high degree of accuracy, speed, and attention to detail.
- Ability to type accurately.
- Maintains a superior degree of follow-through on all assigned work and provides high customer service.
All qualified candidates must past a background criminal, education, and drug screening.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Why Work Here?PCorpC helps organizations find top talent that fits an organizations culture. We seek motivated individuals that are passionate and effective at what they do, in turn, the cost savings are measurable. PCorpC and our clients work in tandem. Our goal is to help recreate culture that is forward looking, that responds to customer needs, and is adaptive to new technologies as the businesses evolves. Through consistent diligence, accountability, integrity, and resourcefulness; we are a proud leader in innovating lasting relationships.
Great Leadership, Fantastic Culture, Innovative, Stable