Who are we:
Professional Corporate Consultants, a well-respected HR Partnership firm in the US, is a full-service Project Consulting/Contingent firm with a reputation for delivering customized solutions to meet the diverse needs of public and private sectors. PCorpC and our clients work in tandem to help recreate a culture that is forward looking, that responds to customer needs and is adaptive to new technologies as businesses evolve.
What do we do:
PCorpC takes a strategic consulting approach to develop a solution. We utilize a strict qualifying process, through thorough understanding, we develop of project scope, from plan to proof to concept. We analyze businesses and how we can partner with them. With every organization we work with our goal is to gather information to develop a strategic solution and then provide a compelling case on why we should do business; whether that’s now or in the future.
How you can partner with us:
We want associates that embrace disruptive innovation and utilize it to work smarter not harder. We are living in an unprecedented time and have to get comfortable with the uncomfortable. PCorpC has a solid structure that allows our associates to work remotely from anywhere.
We want to build future leaders. Great teams are built when the right people with the right skill sets come together. Knowing your players’ strengths and coaching with the right management styles keeps our team members empowered and focused.
The ideal candidate will possess:
We want individuals that are driven to help others. If you have a solid network, good relationship management skills, a knack for building relationships, self-motivated, and have a great attitude, then PCorpC is going to be a great fit for you.
PCorpC’s mission is to bring a unique perspective on providing our clients quality consultants to meeting their goals. Our drive is to help organizations achieve their goals. Our objective is to enhance the culture in the process. Our model is simple and effective! PCorpC values Integrity, Accountability, and Resourcefulness in every facet of our business; we offer cutting-edge technology that aids to maintain a work life balance. We are seeking candidates who are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify the client’s business and cultural nuances, as well as define the position, its functions, challenges, selling points, and viability.
- Utilize electronic processes in recruiting and placement to maximize efficiency and time saving.
- Identify, evaluate, and summarize relevant technical experience, knowledge, hard and soft skills, and abilities in relation to opportunities.
- Development and execution of sales and recruiting plans
- Networking through industry contacts and employees
- Utilizing and keeping contact records in our CRM tool
- Ability to Cold Call and develop primary Business Relationships with prospective clients
- Meet with and attain client cultural and professional needs
- Develop trusted and valued relationships, great networking ability
- Ability to maintain and grow relationships with prospective and value clients alike
- 3-5 years of Business Development in the Consulting/Contingent industry is required.
- Extremely tenacious, disciplined and self-motivated.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications.
- Must have a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Experience working with a CRM or ATS
- Must be comfortable and capable of spending up to 80 -85% of the day on the phone/networking, making outbound calls, emailing, and connecting with the goal of scheduling appointments weekly with decision makers.
- Four-year degree from an accredited university highly preferred
All qualified candidates must past a background criminal, education, and drug screening.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
Why Work Here?PCorpC helps organizations find top talent that fits an organizations culture. We seek motivated individuals that are passionate and effective at what they do, in turn, the cost savings are measurable. PCorpC and our clients work in tandem. Our goal is to help recreate culture that is forward looking, that responds to customer needs, and is adaptive to new technologies as the businesses evolves. Through consistent diligence, accountability, integrity, and resourcefulness; we are a proud leader in innovating lasting relationships.
Great Leadership, Fantastic Culture, Innovative, Stable