Account Manager/Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
PCS Wireless is the global leader in the secondary market for connected devices. PCS Wireless partners with OEMs, operators, and retailers to unlock value in their and their customers’ devices. We specialize in the responsible redistribution of new and pre-owned phones, tablets, accessories, and other wireless equipment. PCS Wireless’ partners leverage our Asset Recovery, Trade-In, Device Processing and Device Diagnostics services to sustainably improve their bottom line.
Founded in 2001, our team, through entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude, takes on challenges with grit and excitement. We are a community who welcomes challenges and diversity of opinion, always expressed with respect.
If you are looking to be part of a human company, where you can deploy your energy to help implement extraordinary growth, where you can feel part of a team focused in developing a business that is connecting people and maybe making the world a little better place, then come join us as we grow into the next phase of PCS Wireless.
This position is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Sales Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue and profit generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers. Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Takes a consultative approach and makes recommendations to prospects and clients.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Attending Sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation, maintain a level of metrics to meet activity goals (call volume, email, and revenue objectives).
- Three (3) years’ experience in a customer service, communications, or sales role.
- AA degree or experience in the sales field.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to establish and perceive customer relationships as vital to the success of an organization.
- Must be passionate about satisfying our customers by prompt responses to their concerns.
- Proficient to advanced Microsoft Office and Windows base applications skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a technical aptitude. A quick and flexible learner. We move quickly here and the industry moves quickly, so you have to be willing and able to adapt with us.
Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to:
- Walk, sit
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls;
- Reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
PCS Wireless GLOBAL
AddressFlorham Park, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?