IT Project Coordinator
- Medical , Dental
Ready to be a part of a game-changing team that thrives on defying the impossible?
Founded in 2001, by two visionary traders, PCS Wireless, affectionately known as "PCS", is not your average mobile distributor. Led by fearless entrepreneurs, PCS has completely transformed the landscape of the device resell market, both from a business and a consumer perspective.
Today, PCS is a recognized global leader powering the secondary market. At PCS, we buy and sell mobile devices and products worldwide through partners and programs by breathing new life into old devices effectively extending the device lifecycle up to 5X and beyond. We collaborate with industry giants in consumer electronic manufacturing, wholesalers, big box retailers and small businesses alike, catering to a diverse clientele of more than 1,500 clients. Our operations span major markets worldwide with offices and warehouses in the Americas, APAC, UK & EMEA.
Our go-getting spirit valuing flexibility, a "me for we approach" and curiosity, continues to be the foundation of our success. We are looking for doers and thinkers who get things done and have fun while doing it!
If you are interested in collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to succeed, and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful execution of a variety of initiatives. If you are flexible, able to handle multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment then this is the position for you.
You will serve as the main communication hub between all parties. You will be responsible for working in conjunction with IT in coordinating tasks and tracking deadlines.
- Demonstrate job knowledge and a thorough understanding of the IT process, routing procedures, roles and responsibilities of team members
- Assist in planning work priorities
- Assist with the coordination of specific, simple tasks and activity coordination assistance within the work-stream of a project
- Help with the review of the existing Project Lifecycle Management process, coordinating modifications, and assisting with the rollout of the streamlined process
- Compile project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems
- Assist in project communications; issue straightforward communications to limited audiences
- Work under supervision in coordinating specific components and project work activities
- Assist in assuring effective transition into production as appropriate
- Manage simple tasks and provide activity coordination assistance
- Manage issues in a reactive fashion
- Compile data to complete various reporting deliverable
- Gather and publish/report defined metrics data relating to project attributes
- Coordination of information to support the project design and planning
- Document and track results of discussions, project planning sessions, risk mitigation plans, and modifications to project plan documents
- Participate in and provide input to ongoing project methodology process improvement efforts
- Ensure organization readiness by incorporating appropriate planning, communications, and mitigation activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 2+ years' relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Teams
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups. Have the ability to both think big picture and deep-dive into the details when necessary
- Collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, and invent and simplify processes
- Partnerships with the world's largest and most esteemed companies
- A diverse and global company spanning 10 locations worldwide, with our commercial HQ in Florham Park, New Jersey
- Newly renovated office at HQ
- Medical, Dental benefits etc.
- Monthly work events (happy hours, company BBQs)
- Casual work attire
- Great team!
If you are driven to succeed and thrive in a supportive yet challenging environment, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Join us on our exciting journey to dream big, re-write the rules, and re-define what is achievable.
At PCS, we actively seek out top talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. For this reason, we invite everyone to apply without bias.
Note: This job description provides an overview of the role's responsibilities and requirements. Additional duties may be assigned as needed, and the role may evolve to meet changing business needs.
PCS WirelessMiami Lakes, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.