Retail Wireless Sales Manager
Looking for a career where you could be earning $60,000.00 a year within 5 years? If so, we have a perfect job for you working at a Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Dealer.
If you like to have fun at work, have an outgoing personality and love to make money, then we have an opportunity for you. PCS Partners, a Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Dealer with locations throughout the Southeast, is looking for Sales Managers. Join our Team and have fun while making good money! We are an industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At PCS Partners - Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Dealer, we offer a terrific career path, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers fantastic earning potential and performance-based promotions.
You Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Must have reliable transportation.
Background check required.
*Previous Retail Sales Management Experience Preferred. *
Compensation for Retail Sales Manager averages $32,000 - $45,000 annually including commission and bonuses.
Join our Growing Team and have fun while you work!
About PCS Partners - Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Dealer
PCS Partners - Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Dealer provides retail distribution and customer service to wireless consumers. We own and manage Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Sales and Warranty Centers in the Georgia, South Carolina and Florida. Founded in 1998, PCS Partners - Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Dealer is known for providing exceptional service, professional management and a partnering relationship with everyone we serve.
PCS Partners - Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Dealer mission is to be a company that is known for doing business the right way. We endeavor to provide comprehensive customer service, exceeding the expectations of our clients. We strive to have a staff of Retail Sales Professionals who are honest, intelligent and completely satisfied in their employment. We believe that our business should be productive, but know that there is more to life than seeking profits. We value our employees and want them to succeed in all that they do.
- Provide consistent sales training using our Sales Process.
- Hire, schedule and supervise Wireless Sales Associates.
- Meet or exceed key performance indicators (KPI) as defined by company and industry standards.
- Reconcile daily sales reports.
- Perform daily interactions such as coaching/mentoring for the team.
- Create a positive work environment for your team and lead by example.
- Handle customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by area management.
- Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
- Must be 18 years of age and obtained High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum one-year retail sales and management experience is required.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Must possess outstanding organizational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Required to work 45 hours a week