Assistant Retail Sales Manager
PCS Mobile Solutions Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
The Assistant Retail Sales Manager is a developmental position designed for high-performing sales makers to learn the skills and practices that will prepare them to step into retail sales management position - and launch a promising career with the skill and confidence that ensures success! It's an opportunity to be at the forefront of our business and use your business and technical knowledge and skills to maintain industry superiority and excellent customer service.
Over a 6-12 month period, the Assistant Retail Sales Manager will primarily focus on developing essential sales leadership skills. This includes recruiting and hiring top talent, training, coaching, and the many communication skills needed to be an effective Sales leader. Secondary, over the course of the 6-12 months, ASMs will also be exposed to the managerial tasks that are required to successfully operate our stores. Being an ASM with PCSMS is not a job...it's an opportunity to take your personal sales leadership to the next level.
Responsibilities (in addition to the standard Sales Representative responsibilities):
- Participate in the planning and execution of the weekly store meetings to increase sales through sales training and product knowledge.
- Work with Store Manager to recruit, interview, train, and develop high-performing sales reps.
- Provide daily sales coaching and feedback to Sales Representatives to ensure all aspects of the sales process are being executed consistently.
- Train new hires on store processes and basic selling behaviors.
- Achieve all ASM level personal sales and customer service expectations.
- Positively contribute to a fun, friendly, and competitive culture.
- Be the Small Business Expert at your location and meet all SBE Program training and performance expectations.
- Along with the Store Manager, organize and execute store efforts to improve sales through consistent marketing tactics including but not limited to outbound calls, flyers, social media, referrals, etc.
- Actively upholds all company and T-Mobile policies and procedures.
- Actively sources Best Practices from other locations and teaches them to their store team.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of all current offers, promotions, devices, products, and services and proactively assess and train the store team to ensure optimal sales and operational performance.
- Participate in monthly performance reviews.
- Direct Sales Representatives to engage sales & marketing activities and complete store tasks.
- Over the course of 6-12 months, engages the Store Manager and Market Manager to learn the manager's required operational tasks and HR processes.
- Must have at least six (6) full calendar months of service with PCS Mobile Solutions beyond 90 Day Probationary period. (internal candidate)
- Has met minimum ASM sale performance requirements for 5 of the past 6 months. (internal candidate)
- Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Open Availability / No Schedule Restrictions.
- Must display excellent in store and on phone selling skills.
- Must be willing to relocate to any store in the market within 30 miles of the current location.
- Assistant Sales Managers must successfully interview for a Store Manager position before promotion to Store Manager.
- Continued performance at or above minimum ASM performance expectations.
- Continued good standing with the company.
- Must clock in and clock out per company policy.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the Assistant Retail Sales Manager is regularly required to stand and lean over, use hands and fingers, handle and feel objects, pens, use telephone, talk and hear. This person will work in a construction environment at times. Must be able to work a 50-hour work week and must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time. Ability to use both hands in fine, gross manipulation of small tools, such as a copier, computer, and telephone. Must have the ability to see well enough to read the handwritten and typewritten material.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, AND OTHER WORK AIDS:
Must be able to use telephone systems, tablets, copy machine, computer, keyboard, fax machine, and policies, procedures, plans, and program manuals.
PCS Mobile Solutions
RetailView all jobs at PCS Mobile Solutions