- Posted: over a month ago
- $57,000 Yearly
At PCS Mental Health, it's our mission to enable individual persons who have serious mental illness, co-occurring substance use disorder and/or a dual diagnoses of SMI and IDD live a life that is meaningful to her or him in the community on terms she/he defines.
Summary of Job Duties:
This position Supervises Day-to-Day operation of the communities. For PCS Mental Health, a Program Director is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the Program Director role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
PCS Mental Health is looking for a Program Director to provide:
- Staff Scheduling and Coverage and Program Schedule Management
- Appointment coordination with PAC/Clinicians
- Management of medication schedule and apartment check schedule with related documentation
- Managing and reporting charting event status
- Admission/orientation of new members
- Provide individual case management/counseling for assigned members
- Consult with families, psychiatrists, therapists for assigned members
- Prepare weekly DAP notes
For all Full-Time Employees our benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance available within 60 days of hire
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Spending Accounts
- Able to participate in company 401K after 6 months of hire
- Company 401K match up to 3%
All Employees have access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Master's degree in medicine, chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a specialty in nursing/health administration, nursing/counseling education or a clinical specialty in human services). public administration, business management or a related field with 3 years in human service agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting, which includes supervision of others, direct service and program planning.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
PCS Mental Health
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?