Assistant General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your leadership and customer service experience has never been more important!
Don't miss this opportunity to co-lead a team that is part of the #1 Massage/Skincare Provider in the industry!!
Now that we have made it through Social Distancing as well as became more aware of how important social gathering really is, we are looking to bring to our company customer focused leaders with a sense of urgency and energy to make an impact of the customers’ experience as well as the location’s performance.
At PCRK Group, we pride ourselves in being a greater part of an industry leading culture. We are seeking individuals to assist the General Manager in overseeing all the operations, training of staff, and manage sales goals of staff. This person will be excited about the prospect of being part of the bigger picture, leading autonomously and taking advantage of growth opportunities. This person will be experienced but also open to learning, challenging themselves, and engaging their team to drive performance, and continually meet or exceed company driven goals.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who has significant experience in an assistant management level
- Someone who can motivate multiple employees in diverse fields
- Someone who has a successful track record in goal management
- Always displays a friendly, motivated, and sales driven attitude
- Experienced in sales and customer service in a retail setting
- Experienced in training staff
- Must have the ability to prepare the location staff as well as their self to quickly adapt with our customers’ comfortability following COVID: 19
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Compensation that includes a base pay, generous commissions, and monthly incentives
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive 401k package
- 40% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services monthly
- Strong experience in sales and customer service (Required)
- Experienced in spa management (Highly Preferred)
- Retail management experience (Strongly Preferred)
- Strong training and membership sales background (Strongly Preferred)
- Strong administrative/back office skills (Required)
Powered by JazzHR
RetailView all jobs at PCRK Group