Customer Service/ Financial Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service / Financial Support
Large financial service company expanding in the Greensboro area had multiple Customer service and financial support roles open. These positions are entry positions to the company that offer fantastic growth opportunities within the company. The company is seeking people with excellent customer service background who enjoy a fast paced environment. Positions also open for people with accounting/financial support background and good customer service skills.
This is a contract to hire role for our Greensboro NC based client – paying $15/hr plus up to $1,000 monthly bonus. Bilingual starts at $16 plus bonus.
Customer Service / Financial Support
POSITION SUMMARY (Key tasks and outcomes):
The Supplier Relations Specialist is responsible for obtaining statements from our client's suppliers that reflect our client's financial status/transactions. The SRS position plays a key role in capturing outstanding transactions not yet processed by the client.
· Contact vendors via telephone to obtain a statement or an aging schedule per vendor list
- Make contact with all vendors on assigned lists
- Handle all calls in a professional manner and obtain weekly call targets
- Locate vendors via Vendor Research Tool, internet, APEX for phone number/address
- Follow up with vendors until a statement is received at a minimum of every three days with other factors taken into consideration until resolution has been made
- Completing assigned projects in a timely manner
- Review, identify and contact additional vendors with previous client project recoveries by telephone, email and fax to obtain statements (call goal established by mgmt)
- Re-contact vendors for updated statements where credits were previously out of scope and are now in scope that was never exported.
· Achieving assigned weekly export targets
- Achieving assigned weekly/monthly targets that has been set by mgmt
- Ensure that all responses received via email are properly attached to claims in system.
- Track information received in appropriate databases by making notes of every conversation with vendor in the database with brief detailed notes
- Review and update claims for vendors with multiple locations where the responsive vendor statement received was for the additional locations of the nonresponsive vendors.
- All responses must be imaged
· Independent, Time Management, Reliability, and Conflict Resolution
- Works Efficiently and Independently Stays on Track. Asks Questions and Notifies Leads and Management of Potential Concerns before they Happen. Dependable and constructively handles issues with the party involved.
- A minimum of 6 hours per day making calls is required.
- Fluent or strong background in the one of the following languages is preferred: French Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish
- Fundamental knowledge of various office machines (copiers, fax, etc.).
Experience (Years and types):
- Two (2) years of customer service, business related experience
- Experience contacting vendors/customers via the telephone
Education Levels/Credentials (Degree types and Emphasis):
- An Associate’s degree in accounting, business administration, or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Adept at prioritizing duties in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent teaming skills with the ability to work productively in a team setting
- Demonstrated ability to read and comprehend various account statements
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for communicating with internal and external staff
- Proficiency in the use of Internet and MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) software applications
Bachelor’s Degree Requirement: Yes
PCR StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great Company, Great Location, Growing Fast, Great Compensation and Benefits
PCR Staffing provides talent acquisition, staffing solutions, consulting services in the areas of Information Technology, Accounting / Finance , HR / Administration and Digital Media. Our clients are primarily based in the Charlotte NC area and range from startups to Fortune 100. Through customized solutions and connections with a broad range of companies ranging from local to global firms, our recruiters have your best interests in mind.. PCR Staffing is a recruiting agency that provides companies in across the nation with timely top talent and custom staffing strategies through four specialized hiring models: Direct Hire, Contract / Temporary, Contract To Hire, Statement Of Work. We have a trusted track record as a recruiting partner that delivers on its promises to our clients and the candidates that we represent. PCR Staffing is a top recruiting agency, providing employers highly qualified and talented candidates to fulfill their staffing needs. We have been in business in the Charlotte NC region since 1995 and have successfully helped over 100 clients nationwide with their talent acquisition needs and over 3000 candidates find their DREAM JOB!