PCL Construction, Inc.(Water Infrastructure Group) is working on a Construction Project in Gilbert, Arizona 85297 starting on 11/18/2019 and running through 11/20/2020. There may be opportunities for transfers to other projects in Arizona. Pay Range will be dependent on experience.
General Construction Laborer-Candidate should be familiar with and have the following minimum experience:
Capable of working within an established safety culture and environment
Pay is dependent on experience
Able to work outside all day in the heat
2-3 years experienced in outdoor construction.
Laborers will potentially assist with the shovel work, pipe work, formwork, concrete work, cleanup, and any misc. labor work needed.
1. Strength to perform average lifting of up to 35 pounds and occasionally to 50 pounds, from the ground to waist level
2. Arm, hand, and finger dexterity with both hands involved in activities such as reaching, handling, and feeling--and with good eyesight
3. Should be able to navigate through the work-site on a daily basis
4. Occasionally climbs up and down ladders, scaffolding and stairs
5. Must be able to work in extreme temperatures, in confined spaces, high places, and in excavated areas
6. May work around chemicals, near grinding and torching and/or near cranes
7. May work in close contact with other people
*Please mention if you have a CDL and what class it is on resume.*
Please email your resume or employment application to: WIGAPPLICANT@PCL.COM
Please fax your resume or employment to: 813-670-2017
Please see other open positions and apply directly for the positions at: https://careers.pcl.com/us/en
PCL is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
My Field. My Craft. My Legacy.
You have talent, and PCL recognizes the value that each skilled craft person brings to the work site. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of construction jobs with a company that is recognized as a leader in the construction industry. Be part of world-class projects and a culture that is built on employee success and sharing of collective experiences.
PCL has one of the best safety records in the industry. On our construction jobs, PCL has a goal of zero incidents which continues to be a top priority; it is important that you go home uninjured at the end of every day. With PCL's mentorship culture, you will be able to share your talents as well as learn from some of the best in the industry. Whether your focus is civil infrastructure, heavy industrial, or buildings, PCL has construction jobs that will showcase your skills.
Your talent drives your Legacy with PCL.