My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we're always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for projects up to $10 million for our Water Infrastructure Group in West Phoenix AZ.
- Overall safety performance of the project
- Schedule for the project
- Cost control
- Overall quality performance of the project
- General overall project performance of the project
- Responsible for promoting close and harmonious relations with the client, engineers, subcontractors and internal staff
- 5 years of experience in water/waste water treatment plant or heavy civil construction as a Project Manager
- Must have a degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental Engineering or Construction Management or comparable
PCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
We offer exceptional benefits including health and dental, 401(k) and section 125 plans, long term disability insurance, life insurance, bonus compensation, equity participation, 3 weeks of vacation and much more!
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
Job: Project Manager
Title: Project Manager
Requisition ID: 190000PN