PCI security Daytona Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Armed and Unarmed Security Officers - Orlando, FL
**HIGHEST PAYING IN ORLANDO**
**NEWEST AND NICEST PATROL VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT**
At our security company, quality starts and ends with our security officers. Patrol facilities are instructed and to serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions, detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client, or employees at the site. As an officer, you are to report all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies. Respond to all emergencies, such as medical, and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
- MUST HAVE A FLORIDA SECURITY LICENSE, D or G
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- No criminal convictions as specified under PCI guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
PCI securityWhy Work Here?
At our security company, quality starts and ends with our Employees.
1806 33rd St Suite 120 OrlandoDaytona Beach, FL
Real EstateView all jobs at PCI security